A simple way to cook vegetarian vermicelli from natural vegetables with cool straw mushrooms, sweet broth to eat with white vermicelli is very delicious. Instead of making monotonous vegetarian dishes to eat with rice, on this full moon day, try cooking vegetarian vermicelli to change the taste for your whole family to enjoy. So what is the recipe for this dish? Today, Pho 777 Aurora will show you how to make vegetarian vermicelli at home in the simplest way in the article below!
- 2 carrots
- white cauliflower
- 1/4 pineapple
- 2 covers of tofu
- 200g yellow bamboo shoots
- Wood ear mushrooms (can be replaced with mushrooms or other mushrooms)
- 1 leek
- 15g tofu
- 2 tablespoons satay
- Rice noodle
- 1 lettuce and herbs
- Seasoning: soy sauce, salt, sugar.
- Cashew oil for coloring.
Step 1: Prepare Ingredients
- Peel the pineapple, remove the eyes, wash and slice to taste.
- Soak the bean paste in cold water for about 30 minutes to soften it.
- Cabbage, carrots, yellow bamboo shoots washed and drained.
- Wash the cauliflower, then cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- Wash carrots, cut into circles.
- Tofu cut into pieces, fried until golden brown.
- Mushrooms soaked in mushrooms bloom and cut off the legs.
Step 2: Cook Broth
- Put carrots, cauliflower, pineapple, cabbage in a pot of water, boil for about 5 minutes, then add tofu ky and continue to boil for another 25 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, half a teaspoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt to taste.
- Yellow bamboo shoots you tear, boil and boil for about 5-8 minutes and then pour into a basket to drain.
Tofu and mushrooms are chopped and then arranged on a plate with yellow bamboo shoots.
- Put a pan on the stove, add about 2 tablespoons of cashew oil to heat, pour wood ear, tofu and bring in, stir-fry for about 5 minutes, add 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and a little sugar to stir-fry.
- Put the stir-fried tofu mixture in the vegetable stew pot in step 2, bring to a boil, and then re-season to taste.
Step 3: Done
- Lettuce, leeks, herbs washed, drained.
- Finely chopped leeks.
- Ladle into a bowl and mash with a spoon.
Hopefully, the above information will help you easily prepare a simple vegetarian noodle dish at home. Good luck!