The delicious grilled beef noodle soup with sesame is suitable for your family’s weekend breakfast.
- 500 grams of beef
- 1/2 pear juice; 3 cloves of garlic; 12 sprigs of finely chopped lemongrass; 1/2 onion
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce; 1 tablespoon oyster sauce; 1 tablespoon honey; 20 ml of cold water; 1 teaspoon pepper; 1 purple onion; 2 tablespoons oil
- Step 1: Clean beef, pat dry, cut into thick pieces
- Step 2: Put all the blunt spices, garlic, onions, pears, lemongrass, honey + water … into a blender. Add this mixture to the meat with cooking oil and marinate the meat overnight. Then skewer the meat into the tree
- Step 3: Put the meat on a tray or griddle, bake for 15 minutes on each side at a temperature of 200-220 degrees Celsius. You can grill the charcoal the better. You grill until the meat is scorched and delicious. Presentation: Noodles in a bowl with salad, cucumber, pickles…. Put the meat on the vermicelli with a little roasted sesame.