Grilled beef tender, fragrant with lemongrass scent mixed with sweet and sour dipping sauce and served with raw vegetables. Small parties will be more delicious with grilled beef noodles that are both delicious and easy to make.
- 300g beef (choose meat with a little fat will taste better than lean meat)
- 3 cloves of lemongrass
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Spices: 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon fish sauce, one teaspoon five spice powder, 2 tablespoons cooking oil, a little pepper
- Peel Off the Lemongrass, Wash It, Peel the Garlic and Puree It.
- After washing the meat with salt, cut it into small pieces, then put it in a medium blender, don’t grind it too much.
- Put all the spices as in the ingredients mentioned in the bowl, stir until dissolved, then taste again to taste.
- Then you add the ground meat and mix it with the spices, add lemongrass and garlic together, let it sit for about 30 minutes for the meat to infuse.
- Wash each meatball and skewer on a stick, bake until golden brown (can be grilled on a charcoal stove or a grill).
- Served with vermicelli, raw vegetables and sweet and sour fish sauce is very delicious, using meat sandwiched with bread is also very interesting.
It’s so simple to have a delicious bowl of vermicelli, isn’t it, hopefully this article on cooking with grilled beef vermicelli will help you add to the list of easy-to-make delicious dishes that you can make to treat your family during these days. Weekends or cold rainy days.