With grilled chicken, the weekend meal becomes attractive. To make delicious, fast grilled chicken so you have more time to rest and have fun with your family. This grilled chicken can be used as a drink or served with vermicelli with raw vegetables and seasoned with salt, pepper, lemon, or chili. The chicken part has a rich, mildly spicy taste, so eating with rice will also be great.
- 1 chicken thigh (including thighs) filtered for meat
- 4 chicken wings
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 5 dried onions
- 1-2 chili
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Seasoning, sugar, fish sauce.
- Salt, pepper, lemon
- Step 1: Minced onion, garlic, chili.
- Step 2: Heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in a pan, pour onions, garlic and chili into the island until fragrant.
- Step 3: Put 1 teaspoon of seasoning seeds in the pan, 1 tablespoon of fish sauce and 3 teaspoons of sugar, stir until the seasoning and sugar are completely dissolved, then turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Step 4: Leave the chicken thighs whole or cut into bite-sized pieces. You can leave the pieces or if you like, skewer the bamboo sticks. The chicken wings are notched in places where the meat is thick to make it easier to absorb.
- Step 5: Put the chicken in a large bowl, pick up the onion, garlic and chili you got in step 1 into the meat bowl to marinate.
- Step 6: Wearing nylon gloves, squeeze the onion garlic chili mixture with the chicken, then cover with cling film, store in the refrigerator for about 1-2 hours.
- Step 7: Preheat the oven at 230 degrees Celsius or burn charcoal, arrange the chicken on a baking tray and then put it in the oven for about 25 minutes, then turn it around until the chicken is golden brown.
- Step 8: Seeing that the chicken has a beautiful golden color, fragrant with the smell of grilled chicken, take it out and use it immediately. Can be served with herbs, laksa leaves, lettuce, salt and pepper with lemon.