Grilled shrimp with chili salt and pepper perfectly combines the spicy taste of chili, the salty taste of salt and the sweetness of shrimp meat, so this dish will entice you in a slow, gradual way. They are very suitable for BBQ parties with friends, family meals.
- Shrimp: 500g. Note: you should choose a shrimp that is still fresh and delicious, the shell is bright, when pressed with your hand, the shrimp still has elasticity.
- Horny chili: 5 pieces.
- laksa leaves: 50g.
- Fresh lemon: 1 fruit.
- Cucumber: 1 fruit.
- Green peppercorn: 1 branch.
- Spices: minced garlic, fine salt, monosodium glutamate, cooking oil, pepper powder, paprika, chili sauce, fish sauce, sugar, grain salt.
- Special: small skewers: the number is equal to the number of shrimp.
Step 1: Prepare Ingredients
- Black tiger shrimp: After buying, cut off the beard, only the back, then wash and dry.
- Chili peppers: Wash and remove the stalks. You crush 3 fruits, leave the rest.
- Green pepper: Separate the seeds, wash and dry.
- Fresh lemon: Squeeze the juice
- Cucumber: Wash, cut into round slices to eat. laksa leaves: remove damaged leaves, wash and dry.
- Bamboo skewers: soak in cold water so that when baking, the skewers do not burn, then take out and drain for about 10 minutes.
Step 2: Marinate Grilled Shrimp With Salt and Pepper
- How to marinate grilled shrimp with salt and pepper is not difficult, you just need to prepare enough spices and marinate in the right quantity, the shrimp dish will be delicious and satisfying. In this recipe for grilled shrimp with salt and pepper, we share with you the secret to excellently delicious shrimp marinade.
- After preliminary processing, you bring to marinate with minced garlic, crushed chili, 1 tablespoon fine salt, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 tablespoon monosodium glutamate, ½ teaspoon sugar, ½ teaspoon pepper, ½ teaspoon chili powder, 2 tablespoons chili sauce , 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, stir well and then put in the refrigerator for about 1 hour to infuse the spices. Remember to put it in the fridge to keep the shrimp fresh!
Step 3: Bake the Shrimp
- After marinating the shrimp, take the bamboo skewers and skewer each shrimp.
- Prepare a charcoal stove and a grill. When the heat is just pink, put each shrimp on the griddle, when baking, pay attention to turn the shrimp evenly and continuously because the shrimp are easy to cook. The shrimp meat is cooked evenly, the outside is brick red, the aroma from salt and shrimp is achieved.
Step 4: Make the Dipping Sauce
Put 2 horned chili peppers, 2 tablespoons of salt, ½ teaspoon of monosodium glutamate, and ground pepper into a mortar and pound it into a bowl, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
Step 5: Present the Dish
Arrange the cut cucumber and laksa leaves for decoration and put the grilled shrimp on a plate, serve with the mixed dipping sauce to complete the dish.