Skip to content
- 1 ripe papaya
- 1/2 cup of fresh milk
- 1/4 cup of ice
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1/2 lemon
- A pinch of salt
- Peel and clean the papaya, then remove the seeds and cut it into small pieces.
- Put the papaya in a blender with ice, sugar, fresh milk, and a pinch of salt.
- Squeeze the lemon to get lemon juice, add it to the blender and blend all the ingredients together.
- If the smoothie is too thick or too watery, you can adjust its thickness by adding more ice or fresh milk.
- When the smoothie is well-blended and reaches the desired consistency, pour it into a glass, add more ice and enjoy.
- Wish you success in making and enjoying a delicious papaya smoothie!