- 1 ripe papaya
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Cut the papaya in half and remove the seeds and skin. Cut the flesh into small pieces.
- Peel the banana and cut it into small pieces.
- In a blender, add the papaya, banana, coconut milk, honey, and a few ice cubes.
- Blend the ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Taste the smoothie and add more honey or coconut milk if needed.
- Serve the papaya smoothie in glasses and enjoy!
Note: You can also add other fruits such as strawberries or mangoes to the smoothie for a different flavor.