Pho is a dish known to the whole world as the “national soul” of Vietnam. Pho brings a delicate combination of broth stewed from bones and rich meat that permeates each noodle with the characteristic scent of the five flavors (cinnamon, cloves, star anise, bare skin, cardamom) created. make a very special and attractive dish. Each bowl of hot, delicious and nutritious pho for the family on reunion days is a great choice. Let’s see how to cook Pho right now!
- 3 beef bones
- 400 – 500g beef
- Half a packet of seasoning for pho. If you can’t buy ready-made pho seasoning, you can buy anise, coriander, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom separately.
- 4-5 dried onions
- 1 onion
- 1 piece of ginger
- Phở noodles
- Onions, fresh smell
- In the way to cook rare beef noodle soup, you need to wash the beef bones and then put them in a pot of water, add 1 teaspoon of salt and boil at low heat for about 5 minutes. Then, rinse the bones with clean water, put them in a pressure cooker or a regular pot. If you use a pressure cooker, just simmer for about 20 minutes and then turn off the heat to deflate. If you’re using a regular pot, let it simmer for about 35-40 minutes.
- While the bone is simmering, cut the dried onion and onion into pieces about 0.75cm thick, and also cut the ginger into pieces.
- Then, you put it on the grill and then wash the coal dust on the onions and ginger and put it in a bowl.
- You add the seasoning to cook pho in a dry roasting pan with low heat until the aroma rises up. Next, you put these spices in a tight cloth bag.
- You pour the boiled bone water separately, if the water is cloudy, you can filter it through the sieve again, then add water to make 5 liters of water. Next, you add the seasoning to cook pho, dried onions, and grilled ginger into the pot. North on the stove to boil and then taste the seasoning to taste. Continue simmering the broth for another 30 minutes.
- While the broth is simmering, thinly slice the beef.
- Then, prepare a pot of boiling water about 90 degrees, then put the beef in the blanching. You just need to blanch the beef to turn pink, because the beef noodle soup will cook more when the broth is cooked. Depending on the preferences of each person, choose rare or rare meat.
- To make the beef rare and delicious, change the water after about 2 to 3 times of blanching, to avoid the water being too cloudy and affecting the color of the noodle bowl after the product is finished.
- To complete the way to cook beef noodle soup, you blanch the pho noodles in boiling water and then put them in a bowl. Then, turn the blanched rare beef with coriander, finely chopped scallions, add a few stalks of fresh onions to make the dish round. Finally, pour the previously prepared broth into the noodle soup and enjoy.